
Its a generic bike but unlike all of the other reviews, I really liked the bike. It came with all of the pieces, it was rather simple to put together. It's a great cruiser bike, I'm having a lot of fun riding it around! The seat and handlebars are really nice quality but it's pretty big for me! I'm 5'2" and have to have the seat all the way down! Other than that I love it! Oh and the color isnt the same as the picture, its a more creamy ivory but it's absolutely perfect!!
Product Description
Hollandia Bicycles offer the authentic amsterdam experience. For those who think the journey is half the fun.

Features
- Men's cruiser bike with hi-ten TIG steel frame
- 26-inch, 36-hole rims with 26 by 2.1215-inch black tires
- Three-piece crank; coaster brake
- Brown vinyl grips and saddle
- Includes fenders, kickstand, front and rear Dutch-style racks, and bell
No comments:
Post a Comment