Friday, March 22, 2013

Schwinn Miramar Women's Comfort Bike (26-Inch Wheels)

Schwinn Miramar Womens Comfort Bike (26-Inch Wheels)
I own the Schwinn Miramar Women's Comfort Bike. I have never been a huge fan of riding bikes until this summer. My friend really got me into it, and it was not until after my purchase of this bike that I really began to appreciate how wonderful it really can be. I have never liked riding bike for the fact your seat is so uncomfortable. That is why I chose to go with something that was comfortable and still rid able for long distances. When I jump off my new bike I have no problems what so ever. I am so happy with my purchase that I have began to ride my bike at least three to four times a week. It goes to show that spending a little extra for comfort can really go a long ways.

Product Description

Schwinn Miramar Women's Comfort Bike (26-Inch Wheels)

Schwinn Miramar Womens Comfort Bike (26-Inch Wheels)


Features

  • Schwinn Comfort Tuned Steel Frame
  • SR M2000N Suspension Fork
  • Adjustable Comfort Stem & Suspension Seat Post
  • Alloy Linear Pull Brakes
  • 21-Speed w/ SRAM Grip Shift

No comments:

Post a Comment