Friday, March 22, 2013

Piranha Men's Mindtrick Mountain Bike

Piranha Mens Mindtrick Mountain Bike
We got this for our 11 year old son for Christmas. Bad news first: I was home when it was delivered and heard the UPS guy slam the package on the concrete porch and up against the front door, standing it on the wrong side of the package. It was clearly marked which side was "up" on the package. The box came to us extremely beat up so I thought the bike would be banged up as well. It was too late to send it back for another before the big day so we kept it. Upon opening the package to put it together on Christmas day, it was a surprise to find the bike to be in good condition. However, after all the heartache of getting it put together, a part to set the handlebars was missing. Probably fell out of the big hole in the side of the box that was torn open before we received it. It took a couple of weeks to get the part from manufacturer. The guy helping me over the phone from the manufacturer was a bit flippant and arrogant when answering, so I wasn't impressed with him specifically, but at least I got the part. Very annoying though. The good news is that the bike is made quite well. It is made with sturdy materials, very solid and can handle a bit of a beating (obviously, since it survived shipping). It looks like a more expensive bike too. It is also a hard-to-find-size for a man's bike in this price range. I was happy with the purchase once we had all the parts. We still need to take it in to get a pro to tune it to perfection, but I was able to get it ride-able until then.

Piranha Mens Mindtrick Mountain Bike


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment