Friday, March 22, 2013

Huffy 26-Inch Men's Arlington Bike (Charcoal)

Huffy 26-Inch Mens Arlington Bike (Charcoal)
All in all, for being a cheap bike, it works great.

I biked a lot when I was a kid, but when I was in high school I pretty much drove everywhere. I now go to university in a very biking-oriented city, and needed to purchase an adult bike. Since I've put the bike together, it's served me well and I've used it daily for commuting without too many mishaps.

The one problem I've had with the bike, which actually may be due more to my shoddy assembly than its actual quality, is that from time to time, certain pieces of the bike come loose. After it happened a few times, I bought a foldable set of allen wrenches to keep in my backpack and when it happens now, I just stop for a second and tighten whatever's loose. It sounds like a bigger problem than it is-- most people check their tires and brakes before they ride anyway; I just have to take a little more time to check for loose bolts.

This bike is great for any adult on a budget who needs to commute across town. Its few problems make you learn about bike maintenance, which is useful knowledge to have.

Product Description

Huffy Arlington 700C is Charcoal in color with Hi-ten steel hybrid frame, comfort suspension fork and steel linear pull brakes. Tires are 700 x 38C road tires. Extras include rear rack, quick release seat binder, dual density grips and suspension seat post.

Huffy 26-Inch Mens Arlington Bike (Charcoal)


Features

  • Hi-tensile steel hybrid frame
  • Comfort suspension fork
  • Steel linear pull brakes
  • Alloy rims
  • Shimano 6-speed index derailleur

No comments:

Post a Comment